Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project-G / RyokuRob Tow Hook Group Buy 2013

Drives
    G-Limited Miata
    Thanks Given

Project-G / RyokuRob Tow Hook Group Buy 2013

We know you guys have been waiting for this, and from what we understand, a lot of you have been kicking yourselves for missing out last time. So we finally got RyokuRob to do another run of his Tow Hooks.

As many have learned, Rob does his Tow Hooks in small batches through out the year, so if you are considering getting a set, now's the time to jump on. We had so many people try to get in after it was finished last time. So don't let this one pass you by.

The Fronts are the same for both NA and NB Models as shown above.

For this run there will be 5 colors offered: Red, Blue, Black, Purple, and Gold. Raw is also available.
    All will come with Rob's custom etching.

NA Type 1 Shown Above

For this run, Rob is offering both the NA Type 1 (Shown Above) and also the NA Type 2 (Shown Below) for the NA Rear.The previous design was slightly taller where it makes it way under the rear bumper. On a stock height car it didn’t make a difference, but once he started testing on Project-G’s red miata, there was too much loss of ground clearance. It was apparent it was an issue. Now he has introduced a new design and has gained another 5/16” of clearance and it made a definite difference.

NA Type 2 Shown Above. There are 3 mounting positions: Standard Stock Bumper, R-Package Rear Lip, and Custom Cut Bumper.

NB Rear Shown Above

Each order comes as a set with both front and rear tow hook sets, and includes all the necessary hardware. NA Sets come with your choice of Type 1 or Type 2 Rear (while supplies last)

Pricing:
    $80 NA Set (Front and Rear w/ Mounting Hardware)
    $85 NB Set (Front and Rear w/ Mounting Hardware)
    Pre-Order in shop cash - Save $8

Single item pricing:
    Single Front Tow Hook NA or NB - $45
    Single Rear Tow Hook NA - $45
    Single Rear Tow Hook NB - $50
    Pre-Order in shop cash - Save $4

Shipping:
    $6 flat rate Con US.
    $19 flat rate International (Canada Included)
    Local Pickup Available

Please send an email to jonb@projectgla.com titled “Ryoku Rob Tow Hooks” and provide the following information:
    1. Product Configuration. Example - (NA / Rear / Type 1 / Red) or (NA Kit / Type 2 / Red)
    2. Preferred Contact Email Address
    3. User Name / Forum Seen On. Example - Risingsun124 / MazdaRoadster.net
    4. Full Name
    5. Shipping Address / Will Call
    6. Contact Phone Number (Cell Preferred)

Once we have your information, you will receive further instructions on how to submit payment.

Production has already started. They are bring prepared to go to anodize. Once they go to anodize, there will be limited quantities in the above listed colors. So make sure you lock in your preferred color configuration early. Expected ship date to be determined in the next day or so.
    Last edited by Risingsun124; 02-23-2013 at 08:14 PM.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone wannafbody's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Already in on the other forum.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone JonB's Avatar
    Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    This is my list so far. If you're not on the list, or if you want to modify your order, let me know. I will be sending e-mails out to everyone confirming information and order with a price quote and payment information this week. I will also be updating the list once a day as new orders and confirmed payments arrive. Thank you everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by paulsk View Post
    If you don't know who I am, just look for the sexiest guy there. That's Jon B. I'm the guy next to him.

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    We're gonna let the group buy go on for about another week so we can get final numbers on everyone's colors, then we'll send the hooks out to the anodizers. This is the updated list with everyone who has paid up until this morning. If you're not on the list, and you want to be, just send me an e-mail.

If you don't know who I am, just look for the sexiest guy there. That's Jon B. I'm the guy next to him.

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch RedNeckSmoker's Avatar
    Drives
    96 Miata
    Thanks Given
    piece of advice keep those red ones out of prolonged sunlight,AZ sun is wicked caused mine to have turned damn near pink lol,great quality though,since i have a plating maching and anodizing may end up redoing mine.

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    Here's the list of those who have already paid along with new additions. Once again, if you don't see yourself on the list but you want to be, e-mail me at JonB@ProjectGLA.com.

Thanks Given
    I sent payment by paypal.

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    We're hoping to have these ready to ship by end of next week. So we're close. This means that Sunday at midnight we're gonna lock down all the colors. Everyone who's pre-ordered of course gets what colors they ordered, and we will then have a small supply of tow hooks in a limited selection of colors. This also means that the group buy price ends at midnight on Sunday. All the prices will go back to normal and the in store discount of $8 dollars will no longer apply. So everyone jump on this while you can. It took 6 months since the last time we did this to gather ourselves for another run. So get a set while supplies last. Here is the list of those who have paid and new additions so far.

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    Here's the updated list. I sent everyone who wasn't marked as paid a PM yesterday. Get your last minute orders in!

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    So we ran into a couple speedbumps during some of the last steps of the finishing processes. The ship date I was hoping for has been pushed back by about a week. So I'm hoping to start getting these out to everybody first week of April. Very sorry for the inconvenience everybody. At any rate, here is the current list and those who have paid so far. As usual, if there is an issue you see on my list, let me know. And if you would still like to join in on the group buy, send me an e-mail at JonB@ProjectGLA.com. Thank you for your patience everybody!

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    Sorry for the lack of updates this week everyone. While everything is at the anodizers, all we can do is wait. They should be ready for us to pick up within the next week. Then we'll be able to start shipping! Thank you for your patience everybody!

Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    The moment we've all been waiting for....

And that's just part of them. Today I will be doing as much of the sorting and packing as I can, and these WILL BE SHIPPING OUT MONDAY. All those who asked to have their hooks on will call, you can come pick them up at any time. Thank you everyone for your patience. We will be getting these out to you as soon as we can.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JonB For This Useful Post:

Phatmiata (01-23-2014)

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given
    and the RAW ones are available too?? I don't see any there...

Thanks Given
    Dang, those are nice.

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Tkblazer's Avatar
    Drives
    Black 94
    Thanks Given
    Hell ya, the purple ones came out dope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast