Thread: Post-Miatapalooza - Pics and chat

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! The Driver's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 Montego Blue Leather Package + 5 Speed = Torsen II
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
    Wish I could have been there...
    U and me both..
    96 Montego, replacing a 95M... I miss: My running peeps in Tampa, running barefoot @ Clearwater Beach and First Choice BBQ, in Brandon. In So Cal I miss: The Malibu Canyons, CA 33 and In & Out Burgers ! I'm from Tampa, if I was from Tampa Bay, I'd be a fish!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power maharaj's Avatar
    Drives
    angry
    Thanks Given

Drives
    angry
    Thanks Given

Drives
    angry
    Thanks Given

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! richterat83's Avatar
    Drives
    96 C with Flyin Miata Turbo II
    Thanks Given

Post-Miatapalooza - Pics and chat

Thread tag for more pics
    Looking for an NA trailer hitch, let me know if you've got one. Thanks!

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Joker's Avatar
    Drives
    Yellow Turbo Miata
    Thanks Given
    Awesome event guys~!

We need moar pics!

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1999 Miata tuned by 5X Racing
    Thanks Given
    All of us at 5X Racing want to thank Randy and everyone involved in making this event happen, and of course everyone that came by and checked out our display! We enjoyed the event tremendously and were happy to be a part of it as a vendor. I hope everyone enjoyed our cars, parts, and raffle prizes (for those who won them, if they don't work for your application or you simply don't need them, please contact us through our website and we'll figure out something that works for you). It was awesome to talk to as many of you all as I could, and if anyone didn't get a chance to catch me to answer your questions (sorry!) please do head over to our website and use our "contact us" form and give me another shot!

If you liked our parts and our stickers, everything is on our website and can be ordered. Brittany is mailing the stickers for free and can make a variety of colors, so if you saw one you liked and didn't pick it up yesterday, no worries, we'll get you set up!

I wish I had more time to jump on here more often and get to know all of you better, but we've been swamped with Miata project cars, racing, developing new parts (get ready for our aluminum shifter bushing for late 6-speeds! Keen eyes might have even seen one yesterday on our table instaled on our display shifter ), and of course keeping up with our online business leaves me with very little time for anything else...

Alright, with that said, I'm getting back to the next thing on the list and heading back to the shop to install the new shifter bushing on my gray 99 (our street car display) and thrash it for a few weeks before we put it up for sale on our site! Thanks again, and a very special thanks for your interest in our products and business! See everyone at the next one! Be sure to "like" our facebook page in the meantime to get a second chance at some of our raffle prizes as we are rolling out some special giveaway contests in cooperation with Heath at MazdaMovement. Only our Facebook fans will hear about this, don't miss out!

John
    Owner/Driver 5X Racing LLC

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Chops's Avatar
    Drives
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by 5X Racing View Post
    All of us at 5X Racing want to thank Randy and everyone involved in making this event happen, and of course everyone that came by and checked out our display! We enjoyed the event tremendously and were happy to be a part of it as a vendor. I hope everyone enjoyed our cars, parts, and raffle prizes (for those who won them, if they don't work for your application or you simply don't need them, please contact us through our website and we'll figure out something that works for you). It was awesome to talk to as many of you all as I could, and if anyone didn't get a chance to catch me to answer your questions (sorry!) please do head over to our website and use our "contact us" form and give me another shot!

If you liked our parts and our stickers, everything is on our website and can be ordered. Brittany is mailing the stickers for free and can make a variety of colors, so if you saw one you liked and didn't pick it up yesterday, no worries, we'll get you set up!

I wish I had more time to jump on here more often and get to know all of you better, but we've been swamped with Miata project cars, racing, developing new parts (get ready for our aluminum shifter bushing for late 6-speeds! Keen eyes might have even seen one yesterday on our table instaled on our display shifter ), and of course keeping up with our online business leaves me with very little time for anything else...

Alright, with that said, I'm getting back to the next thing on the list and heading back to the shop to install the new shifter bushing on my gray 99 (our street car display) and thrash it for a few weeks before we put it up for sale on our site! Thanks again, and a very special thanks for your interest in our products and business! See everyone at the next one! Be sure to "like" our facebook page in the meantime to get a second chance at some of our raffle prizes as we are rolling out some special giveaway contests in cooperation with Heath at MazdaMovement. Only our Facebook fans will hear about this, don't miss out!

John
    Owner/Driver 5X Racing LLC
    You guys were great and had a great display on hand. I have those Angry Kitty stickers installed on both my Miata (white 4" - last one) and Cube (pink 4") for my girlfriend. Thanks a bunch for being at the show.
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    2015 Fiat 500 Pop
    1991 "Tardis Blue" BRG #581 <- SOLD

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! kabel's Avatar
    Drives
    2016 MX5 Club - Ceramic w/Brembo
    Thanks Given
    working on mine, stay tuned...

Phat did an amazing job, it was a fantastic meet!

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1999 Miata tuned by 5X Racing
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    You guys were great and had a great display on hand. I have those Angry Kitty stickers installed on both my Miata (white 4" - last one) and Cube (pink 4") for my girlfriend. Thanks a bunch for being at the show.
    Glad you liked our offerings! Post some photos of your grumpy cat stickers to our facebook page! Everyone loves him, and I'd like to see as many examples of where people put him on their cars.

Drives
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by 5X Racing View Post
    Glad you liked our offerings! Post some photos of your grumpy cat stickers to our facebook page! Everyone loves him, and I'd like to see as many examples of where people put him on their cars.
    Will do!
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    2015 Fiat 500 Pop

Drives
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    Thanks Given
    Just did, one of each vehicle. And you already posted one of mine.
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
    2015 Fiat 500 Pop

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! afc2112's Avatar
    Drives
    Red 1991
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelReign View Post
    Got sunburned to all hell, but it was a lot of fun meeting you all. Some of our photos are here:

www.facebook.com/gnvmiatas
    Who had the green 2000 AT NB from Ocala on picture #10? We (meaning Andrew) had to replace one of their spark plugs at the Hooters parking lot. Just checking to see if they had a smooth drive home.

BTW, I love your Facebook cover photo with the 3 Miatas.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! RoadsterTech's Avatar
    Drives
    '91 Mariner Blue
    Thanks Given
    Thanks to all of the organizers and to Randy for putting on such a great event. It was great to meet with so many people Saturday...
    I am so glad I had on my old man straw hat!
    You may know me as RAB or BCT or Rick depends on where you look.

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift theothersawyer's Avatar
    Drives
    1994 Classic Red
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 734 Posts
    It was an awesome time! I have to go through my pictures, but I'm exhausted! I just drove back home to Georgia and made it home safely!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast