Thread: Jazz

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone speedypenguin's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Black
    Thanks Given
    Woah, it's been quite awhile. Well, a quick update is in order.

So...I've been busy as of late. Been working a lot of OT at work (perks of working at a start-up). Jazz has actually been a PITA the past couple of months (idle issues), but little by little, I was able to spend time with him and get him back into shape. Just in time for the Garagestar NorCal meet, which was this past weekend. I brought my camera, but...left my SD card at home. Doh.

But my friends took a couple of pics of Jazz.

Another, well I guess significant update. I picked up a more practical daily: a BG Subaru Legacy GT Wagon. I've always a soft spot for these wagons...and another family member joined our family a month ago (see below for cuteness and d'awww lol). As much as I love having both a bone-stock and a modded roadster, I decided to get a four-door, practical car. It doesn't get more utility-friendly than a wagon.

I haven't been able to take hi-res pics of the wagon, but it's not a looker. But it's a stick shift, and I love the mechanical feeling of the Subaru. Kinda high mileage, but hey, Subarus are durable cars. And who knows, maybe in the future there'll be a turbo-swap...?

Oh, like I mentioned, here is our new family member:

Meet Charlie. He's a 4-month old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and he is an awesome little buddy. Hope to give him rides with Jazz in the future, but for now, Charlie is enjoying the Scoobaru (haha get it?)
    My Eunos Roadster, Jazz

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to speedypenguin For This Useful Post:

fwdtamiya (10-20-2014),Ihatecars (04-19-2014),WASABI (04-17-2014)