How many people would be interested in an auto-x on Saturday? Trying to get the details worked out and I'd like to get a feel for how many people would do it.

I'm verifying the entry fee, expect to pay the regular cost of an SCCA event ($30-$40).

We'd meet at Fontana general store(if you're staying there) at 7:00AM, drive through 28, the dragon, and through Maryville to arrive at William Blount High School's parking lot around 8:00AM-8:15AM. With ETR hosting the event, it will run like a regular SCCA auto-x with registration, tech, novice walk-thru, and driver's meeting. Most likely limiting the entries to 40-50 miatas and leaving some for local ETR members(core workers). Depending on entries we'll probably do 2 run-groups, if there's enough we could do 3 run-groups. With 70-80 cars max we will be done around 3:30pm-4:30pm and head back to Fontana with more than enough time for the beer-swap and/or more mountain driving.

Tentative schedule:
7:00AM - meet at Fontana general store
7:15AM - 8:30AM - drive to William Blount HS, via 28/129(the dragon)
8:30AM - 10:00AM - Registration/Tech/Course walk-thru
10:00AM - 10:15AM - Novice walk-thru
10:15AM - 10:30AM - Driver's meeting
10:30AM-ish - First car off
3:30PM - 4:30PM - Drive back to Fontana

I think this could add a fun element to the event. Not to mention the miata is Mazda's cheater auto-x car right? Possibly could have little awards for the fastest RAW/PAX times, N/A or Turbo/SC times, and possibly a "stock" award. Still working on that, lol.

I'll be making an event on motorsportreg.com soon. For any classing questions, feel free to ask me I've stared at the rule-book for quite some time

gapmiatas.com poll: http://www.gapmiatas.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=81&t=1495