Thread: The accidental Panda....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr... lokirx706's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 Panda
    Thanks Given
    Then like everyone else we were herded into a dusty field. We participated in the world record (And none of the Ohio folks left early!!!) And I walked to the track to see it in person the day before our hot lap sessions.

The Panda is circled in Yellow in this pic, sorry to anyone who I covered with yellow in the pic! Lol

I did record the ND reveal, but seeing as its posted -everywhere- and you have all seen it, Ill leave it out for now.

The following day we would arrive ready to lap Laguna Seca. We arrived early to get into the paddock!

I didnt do great my first few sessions, being nervous, plus not wanting to be hard on the car led to many mistakes. Sorry to anyone I may have frustrated in C group. Later in the day I worked the kinks out and stopped thinking about the possibility of breaking the car and drove it like you are supposed too on track.

At the end of the day we all had a blast, there were no mechanical failures. Some of us got to try out a new spoiler, the rides in A and B group were great, and the event as a whole was really epic! On the way out, I had to take every opportunity I could to get pics.

The group split up, and myself and my co-pilot made our own way home. The great thing about this trip, was the drive there, Miatas at MRLS, and the drive home were all equally entertaining. Maybe because I have never seen this part of the country, but it was worth it.

So then we headed home, aiming the Panda towards Vegas.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lokirx706 For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (01-14-2015)