Thread: The accidental Panda....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Idling - Listen to it purr... lokirx706's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 Panda
    Thanks Given

As we headed north on I-15 towards Vegas... We saw something a little odd...

A very severe thunderstorm in the desert. We would get stuck in traffic south of Vegas, but it would clear and we spent the night walking the strip, people watching... The next morning.... We stopped at some famous places, including the Vegas sign!

After Vegas I would try to drive north on I-15 to get to I-70. This would be thwarted as a massive storm washed out the north and south bound lanes of I-15. The interstate was gone. So being incredibly bored in traffic for hours on end, I got out and did what any bored car enthusiast would do, cleaned my wheels!

The Panda would become world famous (J/K lol) by crashing a news report!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UMdnL_xTs

And after being forced to turn around on a dirt road I would drive angrily sideways the entire length of the road blasting my car with grime, after this it was the dirtiest it has ever been. Also my mother was convinced we were getting married on this trip, so we posted a photo with no description of the Panda at a drive through wedding chapel in Vegas...

We had to spend the night again in Vegas and head south towards I-40 in the morning. The decision had been made to stop at the Hoover dam on the way.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lokirx706 For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (01-14-2015),Slampen (10-22-2014),WASABI (10-22-2014)