As Adam said the BEGI track reroute is not recommended for the street. It's fairly simple to piece together your own parts a lot cheaper than buying one of the kits around. I currently am using the BEGi spacer at the rear with a Kia Sephia cover, a BEGi blockoff plate on the stock thermostat housing, and a hose from a Tahoe (IIRC) to connect the rear outlet to the front. You will have to extend the wires for the temp sensor when using the BEGi spacer, no big deal if you can solder. When I get home I will be changing out the spacer for a different one made by someone on another forum, it's one of his first attempts so a little cosmetically challenged. Only cost me $28 so I can live with it! The benefit of that one is that I won't have to squeeze my hand in the back of the engine to replace the thermostat.

I found the following page while I was searching to try and decide exactly how I wanted to run my reroute: http://www.boostedmiata.com/gallery2...l_001/reroute/ I just tried it and it didn't work for me, however we have to deal with filters on our Internet connection now that we didn't have to in the past. It might work for you.