Sup, y'all?

Moved to redondo at the beginning of this month and have already made it out to three meets (including KINOD of course) and a visit to project G. I also ran into the owner of AEM the first week I was here and had breakfast with him yesterday to talk about my miata. Great guy who knows more connected car guys than I could even guess at.

I have several items I'm trying to install, including an EMS-4 and a full set of pulleys. I also have plans for flares and wheels in the near future. Definitely looking to develop a relationship with a shop like Pit garage or Lucky 7 racing; a place that does custom anything and can handle tuning on the EMS.

I have done just about everything on my car myself except for an engine rebuild and paint. She's not perfect but I couldn't be happier... I have made many choices that didn't last and see the project as a never ending evolution. I'll try things out just because I have fun wrenching and sometimes I'm looking for a project. Also happy to help out anybody that needs it for DIY garage installs. I've done just about all of it on an NA.