Thread: 1992 Mazda Miata [Indiana] 2900 obo

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    92 red
    Thanks Given

1992 Mazda Miata [Indiana] 2900 obo

00S0S_2LBZF8m4nDz_600x450.jpg00k0k_ekzDfdwDC5m_600x450.jpg00Q0Q_hVCQj9CwuJX_600x450.jpg00505_ddK5F89mJdp_600x450.jpg00f0f_gkBfE06U0Td_600x450.jpg00j0j_1xDiG3FFZf7_600x450.jpg00j0j_1xDiG3FFZf7_600x450.jpg00w0w_guljabqBy6R_600x450.jpg01717_jEDVszVFX17_600x450 (2).jpg00M0M_h9XbdsxhWuI_600x450.jpghttp://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/4030504546.html
    20130701_141326.jpg
    For sale is my red 5 speed manual 92 Mazda Miata with 152,000 miles. I bought it May of 2012 with 146,000 miles on it from a gentleman in Michigan, and drove it until the end of October when I stored it over the winter the underside of this car is virtually rust free (some surface rust is starting on the shocks) as this car originates from California there is still a military base sticker on the windshield to show it was from out west.

I started driving this year at the beginning of April and it is my current daily driver so the mileage will go up slightly. The top was replaced right before I purchased it and is in great shape, the transmission and clutch are in great shape no grinds or slips in any gear this would be a great car for a first time manual driver with its easy clutch. Engine is clean and in great shape as well will a bit of research you will see that they regularly go over 200k with just regular maintenance.

Previous owner installed a Harddog Racing Double diagonal roll bar ($500) New breaks and calipers were put on all four corners last year right before I put the vehicle up for the winter, and the car needs nothing at all maintenance wise now. Everything is stock besides the door speakers and head unit the stock head unit did not play cds/mp3's and the door speakers were the original and the foam surrounds were ripped so I replaced them with Polk Audio 6.5 coaxial speakers and a JVC head unit. The stock "daisy wheels had been painted and clear coated black by the previous owner, and I plastidiped a few of the chrome pieces to accent the wheels if you don't like the plastidip it literally peels right off and leaves no residue!

There are a few cons about the car though,being as the car came from the west coast the rear bumper and finish plate(where the license plate is) are sun faded, if you either got the car detailed or buffed and waxed it yourself with would do away. There are a few rock chips,and the paint is 21 years old so it has seen better days but it still cleans up very nice. As is common with many miatas the driver side has a TINY bit of rust on the quarter panel it cost 100 dollars for a replacement panel. I also was a victim in a hit and run when I parked this car outside of a friends house the front passenger side wheel well panel has a dent in it, it doesn't affect the alignment at all and she still handles just as well as it did before I was hit.

This car has been my baby for the last year and a half and is very fun to drive, handles like a gokart I do not need to sell but I am looking at a getting a Jeep wrangler and I'd rather not have 3 vehicles.

If your interested Please text/call me at 5743129284 or email me for any more info, pics, or to setup a time to look at the car, I work a variety of hours so if I'm not able to answer the phone send me a text saying to get back at you. I will be uploading better pictures of the car tomorrow when I wake up.
    Last edited by miatawill; 09-01-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: added text from craigslist ad & more pictures