Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My story from a base model 97 to a 94 RS-Ltd (pic heavy)

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BlitzWing's Avatar
    Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    thanks its the factory wheel. I was tempted to swap it out for a different Nardi but its grown on me it just needs some TLC

Any ways big news MS2 from Reverant has been paid for. I'll install it asap and have some fun making an intake with the GM sensor before I put money down on some ITB's or maybe by then I'd have changed my mind and gone SC I dont know yet

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    Bad news today. The water pump has got a major leak its going into the shop on thursday to get the pump and cam belt replaced. I'd do it myself but I really don't want to spend a full day outside on my drive anytime soon in the rain.

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    MS2 has arrived

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    20 year old hose replaced. I swear over the winter my car had more water features then a flower show.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlitzWing For This Useful Post:

WASABI (03-15-2014)

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    Wideband arrived

sadly the build might get put on hold for a few weeks. I got a job offer I could not really turn down it pays about the same but it seems silly to be spending so much money until I know its a secure job.

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    well big news on the car front. I've ditched the idea of ITB's in favor of a MP45 build. and luckly I found a seller not long after I posted a wanted add.

this was how I've spent my morning. I've been putting this on while the memory of taking it off are still fresh from removing it the day before. We did remove it as a whole so I was hoping everything would line up fine when putting it on my car sadly it was not quite exact and I had to loosen it luckly we had marked all the points so that it would be easy to line up again.

I f**king hate taking out studs one simply did not want to go back in without sticking out a little too much (I'm sure its going to give me nothing but drama down the line.

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    did a test fit today. its all fitting together rather well. Very happy the crossover pipe clears the OEM fans on the bigger rad with room to spare. Need to clean the thermostat house for some reason it turns up rather green on camera.

Last edited by BlitzWing; 07-13-2014 at 10:22 AM.

Drives
    94 RS-Ltd
    Thanks Given
    its been a long long long time since I updated this... over a year looking at my last post.

Well after the drama with the tuner last year I had not really touched her till halloween when my neghbour reversed into her and offered to pay for the damage. I got a quote from someone who was reccomended to me and for a little extra offered to tidy up the rest of the car and here she is now. Sadly I was told the hardtop was just not worth fixing as the top gell coat was too far gone and the frost would just crack the paint in a year or so but the guys really turned her around and its a shame I had to drive home in the rain as she's just soooo shiny now.

mms_img863113221.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123