Thread: Golden Stallion's 94 build thread...round 2

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Golden Stallion's Avatar
    Drives
    2008 RX-8
    Thanks Given

Golden Stallion's 94 build thread...round 2

5 months...5 months since I have been behind the wheel of a miata that I could call my own...and that is streak is going to continue but at least I own another one now.

Yesterday, I finally purchased my replacement miata which is just a shell to basically rebuild my last miata. It actually ended up being a black/tan 94 c package just like my last one but that was just a coincidence. It has been a long search and while I wasn't always completely dedicated to buying one every second and had my doubts, my search is finally over. It also didn't help the fact that my parents always turned down every miata I wanted, turning 18 helped a lot with finally getting one haha.

Here is my new miata on my way home
    20150110_173600.jpg

Now in the garage where my BMW used to park
    20150110_230136.jpg
    20150110_230043.jpg

Plan is simple. Take anything missing on this miata from my old one and put that on plus anything that is in better condition. I am also going to do a light rebuild/refresh on my 1.8 and just rebuild this car as nice as I can and it doubles as my senior project.

I got my work ahead of me but can't wait to be working on this

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power JLBMX5's Avatar
    Drives
    Red '93 Miata
    Thanks Given
    Nice find. Good luck with your new project.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Golden Stallion's Avatar
    Drives
    2008 RX-8
    Thanks Given
    thanks james. should be warming up later this week so I hope to start getting some work done. hope to get my rear end swapped, clean up the car and any surface rust. hopefully I can talk to the mechanic that is holding my last miata and try and borrow a lift and try to get the whole drivetrain out. Hopefully the 350 swap on my friends 3rd gen camaro I worked on a little while ago will help me not take forever. also had 2 friends over the night i had it and got that thing that some might call a top and the whole interior.