Thread: FM Reinforcement Rails Review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BoBo's Avatar
    Drives
    & Rides
    Thanks Given

FM Reinforcement Rails Review

I was going to install it during the summer break from school; however, I couldn't wait, so I finally had it installed yesterday by PR Motorsports. To make a long story, I'm very happy with the product. You're not gonna notice anything driving in a straight line of course, but in the cornering department, the chassis flex is obviously reduced. I noticed that the chassis was stiffer and much quieter even with the hardtop. I also noticed that there were less vibrations inside the car when I go over speed bumps or potholes. This product is definitely a must for the track, autox runs, and mountain runs. However, I would still install it regardless of whether I used the car for the track or commuting because I like how the chassis is more responsive in turns, and plus these old wet noodle cars could use it.

This is picture with the FM Rails installed, I don't know why the installer painted the Rails when It's stainless steel. I told one of the reps at the shop to only coat the bolts and where the bolt goes. Regardless the install was definitely good.
    08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Tuned/Track Prepared
    04 Z4 2.5 M Sport Package
    01 SLK 230 Kompressor AMG Sport Package

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoBo For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (04-12-2014),MrPoy (04-11-2014),tsingson (04-15-2014),WASABI (04-11-2014)