Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: ChrisJulianos build thread- Winslow!:D

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power imperfekt's Avatar
    Drives
    Supercharged 94 PC
    Thanks Given
    ^nix the catback idea i mentioned up there :\ ... i'm running the topspeed pro1 header straight pipe to oem muffler. no cat or test pipe... it's decently quiet but my idle is funky cause of my akward supercharger setup and air/fuel ratio... makes it sound just like a rotary, kinda sputtery lol

how's your ride coming? nice sway bar and such...

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power ChrisJuliano's Avatar
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by imperfekt View Post
    ^nix the catback idea i mentioned up there :\ ... i'm running the topspeed pro1 header straight pipe to oem muffler. no cat or test pipe... it's decently quiet but my idle is funky cause of my akward supercharger setup and air/fuel ratio... makes it sound just like a rotary, kinda sputtery lol

how's your ride coming? nice sway bar and such...
    Hahah I wanna hear it

And I havnt done anything to my car in forever, havnt even searched the forums in forever. My cars getting a break I got another project going on so havnt even installed any of the parts I got for it

Drives
    Supercharged 94 PC
    Thanks Given
    nice. first cruise night/car show of the year here is tomorrow night, and weekly wednesdays and my car has a ways to go til it's where i want it to be... sometimes they need breaks.

i'll get a vid tomorrow and post it for ya, probably here, my build thread, possibly the exhaust or supercharger thread... heck, idk... but i'll record it, lol

Thanks Given
    nice. first cruise night/car show of the year here is tomorrow night, and weekly wednesdays and my car has a ways to go til it's where i want it to be... sometimes they need breaks.

i'll get a vid tomorrow and post it for ya, probably here, my build thread, possibly the exhaust or supercharger thread... heck, idk... but i'll record it, lol
    Post it here or I wont see, I havnt even went outside of this thread for a while I am to focused on other things haha.

Thanks Given
    WOW got my frame rails on today what a PITA when I didnt even wanna work on my car haha! Took 3-4 hours with me and my friend BS'ing 90% of the time, painting my scooter, eating chili cheese hotdogs (nomzz), and checking out his miata slammed on 10" wheels.

I went around a few bends very quick and shook my wheel rapidly and I think I really saw a difference, more than I figured I would, I dont know if I am crazy or if they actually do the job extremely well! Now I cant wait to get the sway bar on!! Thats where I figure ill see TONS of differences!

Drives
    Supercharged 94 PC
    Thanks Given
    lol, i'm really happy with just my sway bars... RB tubular up front and RB solid in the back made a big difference here. Other than those and the coils it's stock...

ignore the pouring smoke... it's not as black as it was, which makes me think it's not running as wretchedly rich, but now i feel like i might be burning oil like nuts.

Thanks Given
    lol, i'm really happy with just my sway bars... RB tubular up front and RB solid in the back made a big difference here. Other than those and the coils it's stock...

ignore the pouring smoke... it's not as black as it was, which makes me think it's not running as wretchedly rich, but now i feel like i might be burning oil like nuts.

Hahah I love it!

Drives
    Supercharged 94 PC
    Thanks Given
    thanks much ...it smokes less now, though idk why. lol

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Gene Rodriguez's Avatar
    Drives
    1992 NA Mariner Blue
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 429 Posts
    i've always wanted your spoiler with the bolt on look.... kg works right?

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Gene Rodriguez's Avatar
    Drives
    1992 NA Mariner Blue
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 429 Posts

sounds like a 2 stroke :O

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift I<3flippyheadlights's Avatar
    Drives
    1990 Spirited Green Miata!
    Thanks Given
    For a second, I thought Chris updated his build thread and was alive. Guess not, he has no more Miata love. D:
    1990 Miata, she was red but now she is Spirit Green!

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....d-a-love-story <--- build thread!

Also check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IHeartFlippyHeadlights !!! Its a facebook page dedicated to the awesomeness which is flippyheadlights! Not me, but the actual headlights! High time someone noticed how awesome these things are; check it out!

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3flippyheadlights View Post
    For a second, I thought Chris updated his build thread and was alive. Guess not, he has no more Miata love. D:
    Sold my tophats I bought for front end since I didnt want to mess up the allignment by putting them on, and my ride height is PERFECT, when i get super hard into turns sometimes i rub, but other than that and my lip scraping 24/7 backing outta my garage but it only cracking my lip if its really really cold, I dont wanna go 2mm lower or 2mm higher so just figured id sell tophats then RIGHT BEFORE i get an allignment nextime ill pick up 2 tophats for my front so ill finally have ISC tophats all around.

Then I am planning to buy my new front kumho xs's so I can finally have good tires on all 4s instead of my shitty perellis on front I got for $20 that are 50% tread just peices of crap hahha.

My lap times should increase alot, got a track day next month.

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Blueiii's Avatar
    Drives
    '91 Red (aka "Camber")
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJuliano View Post
    My lap times should increase alot, got a track day next month.
    Your priorities seem a bit messed up to me, although that's because I try to get my lap times to decrease.
    2012: Purchased Miata, Laid off 3 days later. 4th place overall (default!), NWOR SCCA (RTR)
    2013: Budget RTR build, massive increase in participation, 3rd place overall, NWOR SCCA (RTR)
    2014: Suspension and more active competition in STS. 3rd place overall, NWOR SCCA
    2015: Time for some "form" and vintage styling (while still racing NWOR, of course).

Check out my Miata Journal: http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....-miata-journal

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift I<3flippyheadlights's Avatar
    Drives
    1990 Spirited Green Miata!
    Thanks Given
    Holy shit, You're alive! Glad you are still driving the car. Yes, your ride height is perfect, I really love your car in general. Hows the Ruckus btw?
    1990 Miata, she was red but now she is Spirit Green!

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....d-a-love-story <--- build thread!

Also check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/IHeartFlippyHeadlights !!! Its a facebook page dedicated to the awesomeness which is flippyheadlights! Not me, but the actual headlights! High time someone noticed how awesome these things are; check it out!

Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueiii View Post
    Your priorities seem a bit messed up to me, although that's because I try to get my lap times to decrease.
    Hhahah shushh you know what I meant!

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819202122 LastLast