Thread: Harbor Freight Foldable Trailer Reviews?

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given

Harbor Freight Foldable Trailer Reviews?

as stated in a previous thread back in april, I will be driving from san diego to Atlanta in feburary with my Miata. I will be towing my Harley with my Miata. now im just trying to find a good cheapish trailer that can handle the trip.

so that brings me to my question. ive seen a lot of mixed reviews, but have any of you guys ran this trailer? - http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb...els-90154.html

if so, what are your thoughts about it? I will be putting some heavy duty plywood on it as well as a harbor freight locking wheel chock for the front wheel of the bike.

please let me know. I was going to purchase a $600+ trailer from craigslist, but with this being less than $300, it seems like the better deal.

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
    The red is sexy as hell. Would hate to be walking around the car admiring the interior only to see a tan dash. Kinda like seeing a hot chick and finding a dick in the middle.

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! WASABI's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 British Racing Green
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,464 Times in 795 Posts
    I don't have any experience with this trailer, but have come across a few threads in the Jeep Wrangler forums. Seems like the Harbor Freight trailers are a pretty good deal.