Thread: Inspired by history

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power Grumpy's Avatar
    Drives
    Grumman Wildcat (ok, 92 Miata) :
    Thanks Given
    Wow do i feel silly. I just was reviewing and realized I hadn't posted a picture after arriving in nh, but before wildcat was put away. So here we are on the shores of lake massabesic after finding someone to redo the stars, since I messed one up.

I've been doing a lot of thinking since my major life change last sept/oct, and realized that I really needed some quality time in the car, so assuming things work out I plan on making the 7k mile round trip to Laguna Seca in oct. Got a nice tool roll ahtat doesnt take up tons of room, but hoping it wont be needed. The trip to nh went perfectly and no issues at all arose. Was kind of hoping to find a co pilot for the trip, but if not, such is the life of a fairly recently separated person.
    I'd also love to find other crazies... er enthusiasts who are making the trip to join a caravan across the US. I'll be planning on visiting a friend in CO, and hitting 4 corners and Grand Canyon village. I'd love to hit pikes peak instead,, but oct and high elevations make that unlikely. Will have to see what it's like a week or so out.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grumpy For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (02-06-2019),HarryB (02-07-2019),kung fu jesus (02-14-2019),MX5Wisher (02-07-2019),oldgrayleather (02-16-2019),Rogue (05-13-2019),tsingson (02-14-2019)