Post your favorite roads! So Cal only.

I am new to driving in general so I don't have much to contribute. The best roads that I have been on so far are:

CA 41. It is the road to Yosemite National Park. Its most noticeable feature is the smoothness of the roads. It starts as a windy two-lane. Towards the middle, the coarse tightens up, perfect for 3rd to 2nd gear downshifts. It is about a 20 minute drive.

CA 178. The road is between Lake Isabella and Bakersfield. It is an interesting road. Although most left hand turns are tight, most right turns in the road are sweepers, allowing for more speed. The road can be pitted and filled with debris in places, due to its main use as an access road for semis and transport vehicles. It is a dangerous road during the day and dusk due to the semis taking up a lane and a half. Be careful, because towards the end of the road (heading from Bakersfield to Isabella), it becomes disorienting. The rythm is lost. a tight right hander followed immediately by a sharp left switchback have put many vehicles into the rock. This is a 10 minute drive.