Alright so the situation is I am getting out of the military in 10 months. In February I will be driving from San Diego, CA to Atlanta, GA. Roughly 2200 miles. The military moves all household goods, but not vehicles. So I will be driving my car home, and I need to get my motorcycle back home too. My original plan was to ship the bike(roughly $600). But I may be getting a pitcrew front end for my car. If I do, I do not want the transport company dealing with it since it is large and fragile. I also have a spare LE dash I do not want to be broken in transport either since it is large and fragile. I have heard stories that the transport company is not that great with large breakables.

So my plan is to put a hitch on my car, raise the rear end to avoid bottoming out, and buy a utility trailer. I am thinking of towing my bike(roughly 500lbs dry weight) along with the pitcrew, and the LE dash. I will probably put some personal stuff like clothes and whatnot so I'm not cramped up in the car the whole time.

So, main question is, would it be okay for my to tow with my car for such a long distance?