Quick post...hope this is the right spot...PLEASE HELP!

Quick background...I currently own a 2004 SVT Focus as my daily driver, but it is about to blow up (might be running on 2 cylinders still...) and I am looking for a fun daily driver...thinking about a Gen 3 Miata.

I have a background in sports cars and a little racing...various Focus and Mustangs...also own a 2003 Cobra that I open track and autocross.

I am thinking about looking at a 2009 MX-5 Sport (is this a real edition?) at a dealer tonight...right around 50,000 miles and right around $15,000. Is this normal pricing?

I just need some quick tips...is there anything specific I need to check out? Anything I shoulder expect? Should I look at a different year (other than 2009)?

Here is the link: http://www.tysinger.com/used-Hampton...NC25F790204166

I am just starting my professional career and need a car that will last me around 5 years...will this car do the trick? How is the overall maintenance? I take good care of my cars...

Sorry for the short and choppy 1st post...I am at work right now and I am trying not to get in trouble...I am also a little stressed (as you can imagine).

PLEASE HELP!