When I bought my car, it came with two pairs (or bundles if you prefer) of keys. One bundle was with the factory one, which has a crack and may brake anytime, and an aftermarket one, without the "immobilizer chip" (I don't know ANYTHING about this, that's how the previous owner explained it, that's why I am asking). And the second bundle was an aftermarket key with an "immobilizer chip" which I lost, so ot doesn't concern me anymore.

In order to start the car with the first bunch of keys, I have to put the aftermarket key in the ignition, and have the factory key with the immobilizer thing make contact with it. Else, if I try to start the car without the factory key making contact, the car will fire up for a second, then immidiately stop running and a key light will flash on the gauge cluster.

My question, now. I ordered an Ultralite key. How can I make it work with my car, without having the factory key always with me? I also want to buy a Pole Position key, but I was concerned about this issue. Enlighten me, please!