Hello guys,
I finally decided to create build thread here, as I currently only have build thread on my home forum.
I would like to introduce myself a little as well here, as I didnt post my introduction post yet.As you can see from my profile, I´m from slovakia, I´m 21years old and I´ve been doing biketrials in past for over 5years.
I´m a student of mechanical engineering university here in Bratislava. I love cars and that´s reason why I´m study what I study - Combustion engine.
That´s about me, let´s move to the point of this thread, the car itself.

It´s and early 94 1.8 model, in red, with electric windows, power steering (no longer), and electric mirrors.
I came to miatas about 4 year ago when I was on high school and I really felt in love to them. to NAs specially ! When I first saw it I was really shocked how small car really is, and I´m always shocked how small it is when I see it after longer time.
mods I´ve done so far:
Advanti Storm S1 15x7 wrapped in 195 50 R15 Advan Neova AD08 tires.
Tein HA coilovers (super old but works fine for now, until I can afford maruhas)
All restored suspension arms and frames - sanded, painted and Prothane bushings installed
Full SS exhaust - OBX 4-2-1 headers, yonaka cat back, test pipe
Exhintake mod
14+degree ignition timing
Bucket seats - Recaro SPG from japan(unbranded) and some corbeau seat on passanger side.
Willans 6point harness driver, 4point passanger
Harddog hardcore double diag. rollbar
Bumper cut (love these)
Monsterflow NB intake modified to suit NA IAC valve, with BMC DIA filter which is followed by hose ends in wiper cowl area
EBC yellowstuff pads with plain discs, brainded brake lines, filled with ATE superblue
Nardi deep corn 350mm steering wheel with custom made slim hub and standard quick release
Custom made shift know (carbing inspired but longer)
That´s probably everything for now, much more to come after winter.

What´s I´m going to do on car over winter:

Head work - gasket portmatch, clean those ports and give it some love, valve lap, skim (probably .060"+) new valve stem seals,etc
Mfactory metal plate LSD with 4.625 final drive
ACT 1.6clutch with fidanza 7lbs flywheel
Maybe Megasquirt with custom made ITB´s (in progress)
I will probably run it before installing ITBs with squaretop intake manifold with NA head flange welded to learn some basics of ECU tuning, before switching to hard to tune ITBs.
Custom 8input indicator with warning function (Oil press, temp, water temp, water press in case of coolant leak, AFR, whatever else )
maybe custom made carbon doorcards (I need to source some glass table to lay it down)
maybe doorbars like those from blackbird fabworx
upgraded radiator with coolant reroute
hood wents to extract some heat and improve cooling
also new AD08r tires in same size probably
see pictures attached, they are little older so not all parts mentioned are in photos
Car is mainly used for hillclimb driving and autox
DSCF1995.jpg
on it´s home place - little touge just few hundred meters behind my house
IMG_3873.jpg
IMG_3885.jpg
Real bible, awesome book, really worth every money.
IMG_3889.jpg
parked after few hillclimb runs
IMG_3894.jpg
IMG_4016.jpg
IMG_4124.jpg
IMG_4353.jpg
IMG_4953.jpg