Thread: Tokyo Auto Salon 2016 Coverage by REV9 Autosport

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    JDM Parts
    Thanks Given

Tokyo Auto Salon 2016 Coverage by REV9 Autosport

Hi everyone,

I've been visiting the TAS2016 (Tokyo Auto Salon) this week-end and thought some of you might enjoy the diversity of new parts that just came on the market for the ND Roadster!

Many parts come from existing and popular brands while some other come from brands that just jumped into the ND market! It's going to be an existing year. It seems like I'll have to add a bunch of products to the website and I'm really not sure where to begin... we'll see how it goes!

If you followed our Facebook page, you probably had a good preview of what's to come

I'll post on this thread every now and then. There's a lot of pictures to process and the ones shown on Facebook are just a tiny part of what I'll show :thumbs:

Enjoy!
    Maxime L. | REV9 Autosport
    ARIOS | AUTOEXE | CARBING | DAIKEI | JENVEY | JET STREAM | JUBIRIDE | NARDI | TRAP | TUCKIN99 | ZOOM | Many More!

Email: info@rev9autosport.com | Web: www.REV9Autosport.com | Facebook | Instagram

Contact us for any JDM part we can get all brands.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to invert For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (01-25-2016),NCGreasemonkey (01-20-2016),Phatmiata (01-20-2016)