Thread: Allow me to introduce my affordable Japanese roadster...Alotta. Alotta Miata.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! Fishbulb's Avatar
    Drives
    Early Red 90
    Thanks Given
    So my sister-in-law picked up an ND sport and I had a little time to enjoy it this weekend. ("We need stuff from the store." "Yeah, I guess I can run and get that...")

With just a tick over 300 miles on it, I really could not flog it appropriately, but even short shifting it around 4K she really, really wants to go. Car is so tight compared to my wet noodle, broken engine mount '90.

Overall, I would happily park one in my garage. I had an '06 for about two years, and this is packaged similar (Interior/top set up, etc.), but just seems more driver focused. It's been awhile since the NC, but I feel like the ND wraps around you more. Almost like you wear it!

My NC was a daily, and was great for that. I think the ND would bring more of the NA/NB spirit to a car that would still be very comfortable to daily.

Great car and very thankful to I was able to enjoy it longer than just a test drive loop with some dealership jack-wad. Now, how much is that FM Butterfly brace again?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fishbulb For This Useful Post:

Dave737 (07-26-2016),Demon I Am (07-26-2016),Greasemonkey2000 (07-28-2016)