Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mod Squad
    Drives
    2016 Ceramic GT
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,453 Times in 1,354 Posts
    His & Hers Evo Orange 2000's

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/5822518243.html

Here is an "impossible" pair of "His & Hers" Miatas. They are from a limited edition of only 644 in "Transition Orange" that were produced in 2000. Tan leather upholstery, Bose speakers; all available options for that year. I bought the first one for my wife on her birthday and a couple of years later bought one for myself after she gave me more coaching than I was comfortable with when I drove it. Soon discovered that they have consecutive vin's. Hers is auto tranny (1 of only 37) and mine is standard 5 speed--otherwise identical. That was "her baby" until she died 4 years ago. I didn't need two, but continued to drive them alternatively because I didn't want to split up such a rare pairing. Hey, Jay Leno--you should have these to preserve! Anyway, its time for me to move on, so am offering them to any buyer who would keep them together. A bargain for just a couple of nice Miata's to say nothing of possible added value for rarity. You'll be the star of any Miata gathering, as we were. ($12,000.00 pair)
    Transition orange?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin For This Useful Post:

NCGreasemonkey (10-25-2016)