Thread: revlimiter x Spinnywhoosh Theme Gauges

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts

revlimiter x Spinnywhoosh Theme Gauges

revlimiter and Spinnywhoosh have collaborated on some goodies! I did a couple gauge designs to match Scott's door cards and vinyl graphics.

Aestas gauges to match the Spinnywhoosh Summer Collection. You'd be hard put to have a bad day with these cheerful dials staring back at you. And they're stunning at night.

Grab a set from the revlimiter Store.

I've also completed the Great Wave gauges. This is a night version of the famous painting. It's perfect for the gauge cluster. Scott crushed it with this gold wave design.

The Great Wave gauges are a perfect match for the Gold Wave door cards. And an HVAC panel will be coming very shortly. I just need to take pix of it.

The night view is pretty spectacular.

Grab the Great Wave gauges from the revlimiter Store.

And if you want these for a non-NA, just put in a custom order for it. There's no extra charge to convert an NA design into NB, NC, or ND. Or any of the other cars I make gauges for! You'd pay the same price as a standard set in my shop. I just haven't done versions for these other cars yet, being a one man shop and limited in time.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (06-22-2019),CLZinn2 (06-21-2019),Demon I Am (06-22-2019),Greasemonkey2000 (06-21-2019),HarryB (06-22-2019),Phatmiata (06-21-2019),RotorNutFD3S (06-24-2019)