Good morning miata mates, I recently bought a sunburst yellow miata which was imported from Florida in 1995, this is the car

Unfortunately the previous owner who had the car from 1995 since this year, didn't have the original Florida plate anymore (or maybe he just wanted to keep it as a memory, I'll never know), so I started my search with a Carfax report, I hoped to know the plate numbers this way but all I got were some information about the car status during the period in the US, including a smog test in St. Petersburg (so I guess it comes from Pinellas county). My search contiunued and in some ways I was able to have the original plate numbers from italian DMV archives, ant it's BCN155
Now I have all the informations I need to get a perfect reproduction of original plate, and I guess it's this one (with correct numbers)

How can I ask for a perfect repro? Can I ask it to Florida DMV? When I was in California I remember it was super easy to have a copy of a plate, but I don't remember anymore if the car must be registered in the state.

Any help will be appreciated, even an advice about shops that make plates reproductions!