So,

I have the original car history document, detailing the original owner and where he used to live, and luckily he was a scientist working around senbonmatsu farm in tochigi (One of his research papers suggests he worked at the Tochigi Dairy Experiment Station Faculty of Biological Engineering and I think he came 65/94 in an FD3S at Tsukuba Circuit whether this is the right person Im not sure but his name only brings up medical research papers and this so maybe its true, also considering its 60 mins away from his old house, most probably is true.

Maybe its a pipe dream but I've always wanted to know what history my car had before it was exported to the UK in 2001, it landed with 75km so it did most its mileage in Japan as its only done 30km in 21 years and hopefully get in touch with previous owners like I have done with one of the previous UK owners who had it back in 2008.

If anyone knows how I would be able to get in touch or would help me as my Japanese is a bit rusty it would be much appreciated