Well, back story is I bought this bike from a family friend, who was the original owner, and he wanted to keep it in the "family" knowing I wouldn't abuse the hell out of it like someone else might. This bike has been garaged or ridden it's whole life, been put through it's paces and came out shining, the only bad thing is it has some very low speed lay downs, nothing that couldn't be fixed with some elbow grease. It needs some basic maintenance stuff; oil change, spark plugs, air filter, both tires, chain, valve cover gasket, but nothing big. Bike runs perfectly, needs nothing really, just doing peace of mind things so I don't have to worry about them later. I've cleaned it up a little, shortened the rear license plate mount, and the only non-stock things I will be installing will be a taller touring windshield, LED bulbs in the Turn signals, and Bi-Xenon HID's in the headlight. Honda made this bike right as a sport touring bike and the maintenance is so easy to perform, the center stand is a wonderful thing! Anyway, here's the pics.....

Front shot...

17 year old paint....

~77k on the odometer, bike was ridden on the Dragon and will return...

Rear that I cleaned up a bit...