I'll start at the beginning.

I bought my 1991 mx-5 on november 13th 2007, at that point it had 205 000km's on the body, and having had a short nose failure the swapped short nose had 180 000ish. It also had a diff failure, which is why it has a open 1.8 diff. Other non stock things were eibach springs and a mighty big exhaust leak.

Here's a photo from a week or so after I bought it.

My first priority was getting a new exhaust for my 5. From reading the forums it seemed Goodwin was a good source, so I ordered my racing beat header, and power pulse catback from him, and on a cold December day I installed my new header and exhaust outside in the snow.

Did some other misc stuff that winter like new speakers from Mb Quart, oils, racing beat air intake, when summer came around I installed the beat up OZ's that came with the car.

My shocks went out and my budget not stretching for new everything ended on a set of Tokico Illumina's.

Rev9autosport was running a sale and my first exterior purchase was a set of Runabout M2 mirrors.

I also needed new brakes, and I contacted Steve @ planetmiata and got a good deal on the parts I needed.

1.8 mounts, discs and hawk hps pads.

Clubroadster had it's influence on me, and I ended up buying a garage vary front lip from Rspeed another great miata vendor.

I also bought a set of 205/50-15 r888s and painted my old winter wheels black, and looking back at it, it looked quite cool I must say!

I found a ARC chamber used on a british forum (for mr2s mainly, someone on the british nutz forum tipped me off! ) and it made its way to my (dirty) engine bay:

A few other parts made it way to my car like new sway bars, runabout fuel lid, euro NC turn signals with chrome ring.

I had a great time at my first (and only ) auto-x

This photo brings us up to December 2008.