Thanks Randy, my build has definately been a long time coming. I can't wait to see your Nopro come together.

Tried to do some work today, tried being the operative word. Was going to mod the trans tunnel so I swapped the wire wheel on the angle grinder for a cut-off. Switch it on and nothing, it's dead. Ok, I'll just use my air metal saw which makes cleaner cuts anyway, plus no sparks bouncing off me. That was going ok until my compressor started overheating and shutting down so now it was really slow going waiting for it to kick back on. While waiting I decided to use my Dremel to make a small plunge cut. Get one done, then move to the other side. Switch it on and you guessed it, no dice. Wtf 2 cutting tools dead in 1 day But wait, that's not all... go back to the metal saw after the compressor's full and hwar a hiss. Track it down and there's a blister and leak in the hose

That was time to call it quits, didn't want to push my luck anymore. Guess i know what I'm getting for Father's Day now.