just copying pasting to here... just in case....

"figured why not.. excuse the run on sentences as well, trying to make it quick.
OK so its not like i just got my car or anything, I'll be posting the old pics of all the modifications etc that i've done to my car... I'll try to arrange the pictures in order to the best of my ability... and there was alot of things that i experimented/had fun with as this is the only car i really went crazy with...(alot of things i did to this car was on a whim as well) my other cars I owned was during high school so i didnt do much to em (wheels+drop etc). I'd have to say I've received the most general auto knowledge from owning this car (prob because i've had it the longest out of any of the other cars..) Most of it was really trial and error. also with this car i made a lot of awesome friends as well <3 ~*XOXO*~

2006, traded my blue gts 86 coupe (reason why my user name is coupeloop)
it was rough around the edges.. i loved it but i had to let it go to get something more reliable.

I originally posted it for sale, but then the guy that wanted to check out my car offered me a miata, so I was like why not. A week later i got my 92 1.6 NA no a/c or PS.. came with a roll bar(dunno brand), mazda speed 2 way lsd, racing beat headers/exhaust, snug top hardtop, jackson racing intake, wings west wing, long mudflaps, ground control sleeves on tokicos, cusco headers, IMSA bucket seat, and some other nick nacks.

my old s13 in the background, that I gave to my brother.

came with some odd rims though.

first thing i did was put sportmax on it LOL...I use to actually sell the wheels on random forums/or by word of mouth... mind you this was 2006 ...this was before they were called XXR, and they just came in blank white boxes with the specs of the wheels on it.
wrapped in azenis

felt ricey, and put on a yoshimura exhaust lullul... I was a pretty dumb kid... but hey everybody asked my questions about it... and it actually sounded nice too. however it was short lived, I blew the rivets holding it together (back pressure i guess)

drove it around dandy for a while.. hit a guard rail after a rainy kinod, (explains the broken vent light.), replaced a fender/bumper etc etc.

back when i had my s13/86 I use to go junk yarding a lot, after i got my miata i really didnt need to go (well that and i really never noticed miatas in junkyards back then.. i had the mentality if it wasnt the same car i own/owned i never really paid attention to it if i saw another one on the street.) anyways to make it short..... friend tells me friday night hes going to the junkyard sat morning. i'm like "meh, dont really need anything, but call me if you see a miata there". he calls me in the morning and i'm half asleep, and tell me there is a miata there, and theres a HARDTOP on it. What was even more funny is that the hardtop was already white LOLOL... no defroster/headliner, scored it for 200 bucks. So i gave my snug top to my brother, and kept the OEM junkyard one.

later down the line.

surfing craigslist. i found an autopower cage, for 500$! the guy was in spec miata and he was telling me that they needed 2 door bars now, so the one he was selling is obsolete. so i think i got it for a steal :3

more experimenting, the RX7 diffuser. Back then i saw grinders car, and it inspired me to do it. so I did.

oh yea i was rocking/loaning some AME shallens for a bit as well too. and fender mirrors, LOL man that makes me laugh.

around the time i worked at RB motoring(now VR wheels).. i had swapped over to megan coilovers and some other things.
one day i was on my lunch break and found these on yahoojp, and they brought em in for me.

yea LOL at the tire size, lol there was no 13in tires at the shop, so my friend works at sams club, and he just gave me some used 13 inch tires for free so w/e.. (rocked them for a while then sold them off to somebody, and then ended up being Mr. breakingoilpan/harry's wheels)