Those of you with intercooled superchargers know the joys of idle droop, at least on occasion. General consensus from what I have gathered is the IAC can't adjust for the increased volume of air in the system compared to stock. Some people are able to tune it out if they have a MS or similar, some use dual throttle bodies, and the rest just live with it.

My brain sometimes works, and I have been asking myself what would happen if one were to use an IAC from a car with a larger air volume in the intake system. Say, something with a larger engine or a factory turbo system. I'm still getting up to speed on modern induction and fueling systems, but it seems that with an engine computer that can be programmed to allow for different parameters, and with an IAC that is compatible that you could conceivably end up with a solid idle with no extra pieces required.

Anyone who has more experience than I with engine management (pretty much everyone) please speak up and air your opinions/thoughts on this. I have been doing the small amount of research I can while at work (basically looking at IACs from different cars to see if they might fit), and unless told that it absolutely won't work based on previous attempts, I am going to give it a shot when I get home.