Hello all! I've forgotten about this forum so I shall contribute to it by proving my alignment setup and results over the next two weekends. I've got a local auto-x event this weekend and next weekend I'm heading to Dixie for a Solo II National "Match" Tour. My co-driver and I are going to make it a 3rd time win for a miata in STR

Anyways, my current setup:
94 R 213k miles(yup)
XIDA CS 700/400
RB "race" fsb, RB end-links, no-rear(might run a rear on concrete, like at Blythville)
15x9 6uls, 225/45/15 RS3s

Current alignment, 3/7/13:
camber - -2.0f/-2.0r
caster - +5.8 both sides iirc
toe - 0f/0r

I've got 1" of travel before the bump-stops in the front and 1 1/8" in the rear. Which, from what I've read, is pretty typical of the XIDAs. Turns out to 4.25"F/4.50"R pinch-welds. The car was also corner-balanced and it seems to of made a huge difference, although I haven't been able to slide the car around any turns. The XIDAs operate very well at low ride-heights and I actually had the car a 1/4" lower f/r and it never gave me any fuss. It looks pretty weird on paper to have less than 1" of travel, but running without a rear-bar looks really sketchy when valuing FRC and I can't name many nationally prepped auto-x miatas that run a rear-bar regularly. Nevertheless, I'm happy with my current ride heights, it rides a lot better around town and it is my DD afterall

Taking a pyrometer to my tires this weekend while at the gap and at the autox event. I'll also post up our results of each event .

Here's a recent pic of my car to break-up this book I've accidently wrote:

I have been running A LOT more camber and the current camber numbers isn't what I wanted, but I'm going to try it out.

My old setup(as per-949's alignment):
camber- -2.8f/-2.5r
caster- +5.5
toe- 0
4"f/4.25" pinch-welds(I forget the bump-travel it had, not much)

This setup seemed to have A LOT of grip, some under-steer on turn-in, and under-steer in slow 180 elements. After speaking with JohnWag @ AST-USA I'll be dialing out from front rebound if I find the car under-steering on the slow speed stuff, something I never even tried yet. I usually ran 12f/10r out of the 12 settings the ASTs have. We never had any issues with bumps or pavement transitions, even when other drivers complained In hindsight, I could of netted some mechanical grip on the front-end by running a little softer.

I can't rule-out my old-ass ball-joints and bushings in the data I'll acquire . That's something I'm hopefully addressing soon......after the engine

Keep in mind, any of my records and adjustments might change if I decide to switch to the BFG Rival. Hopefully watching the STS cars at Dixie will show me enough data of how they act on a NA miata to decide if I want to run them.