what's up guys I'm David, I'm on a couple other miata forums as you may know, but I hadn't created a build thread on here yet so I figured I might as well. I'm not going to put everything in one post, but I'll try not to make a million different ones right now.

I got my car around 2 years ago. I was driving around a beat up Ford Expedition with 155k that was getting 13 MPG and was having transmission issues (go figure). I put it up on craigslist for trade and I finally got offered a miata with 100k on the clock. It was owned by some hispanic dude who had some 15x7 +35 ugly red wheels on there and the car was lowered 2" on cut springs. Dash was split down the middle, PS rack was leaking like crazy, etc. The miata wasn't horrible looking at first glance, but I never realized how much money I would be putting into this thing. The most unique thing about this car was for sure the white soft top. I didn't think anything of it when I got it, but as I learned more about the car I learned that you don't see them very often.

These are some of the few pics I have of when I first got the car. I messed around with some of the interior bits and wheels, but never loved the look of them.