Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
I want those red Lotus seats SOOOO much
Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
Yes. Those seats are so bad ass.
Thanks guys! Martin, I'm going to either trade for black ones or reupholster these ones. If you'd like to take them off my hands just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciotti View Post
I really like the red on red of those seats in there man, great stuff! I've been wanting to do a simple NA build to keep my NB company for a while now, great minds think alike I guess
Thanks! I'm still leaning more towards getting black ones or having them redone in black. They were great on The Dragon, but the red still bugs me. Get an NA! You know you want to

Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody View Post
How do you like the 1.6 vs the 1.8 in your NB?
I responded to your post on my CR build thread, but the 1.6 is noticeably slower all around, but I love the overall feel of it so much more. It just feels truer to the whole roadster idea IMO. It was slow as hell on straight aways on The Dragon this past weekend, but it just felt more intimate vs. driving the NB there. I was still bringing up the rear during our group runs (I'm a little more than cautious when I drive spirited), but I was going much faster than last year having a better suspension setup and better tires this year.