Thanks atank!

So, some progress over the last ~3 weeks...

I installed the Works Bell QR, Daikei hub, and Prototipo:

Which actually happened tangentially while installing this RS Products Vintage gauge panel:

Which was really installed to get some relative measurements for these:

Revlimiter 1028 gauges! Adam is as amazing as people say he is; He treated these gauges like they were going on his car throughout the design. He stretched the tick marks inwards for me to accommodate the smaller windows on the panel. Really, really happy with how they came out. Thanks Adam!

Someone might have noticed that the needles are a bit different. To match the gauges and smaller windows, I dremelled them down a bit. Then completely ground off the opposite pointer to have only one 'needle' on each needle.

To look like this (actual 1028):

Here are mine (with replica level of gas lol):

A few days ago, I took off the Eunos fog lights. I'm going to leave them off for a while. I think I like the way the front looks without them better. I'll take my time refinishing the fog housings and make some covers, then see how they look...

And, a couple days ago, I started my NA6 dash swap. This leads up to today (I'm taking a break right now).

Taking off panels...

Center console, you are NEVER going back on! muahaha!

After a little cleaning... Oh, right, I'm also swapping in some good-condition loop-type carpet...

$0.80! Although, some of it is too gnarly to spend...

My helper being particularly unhelpful

Just lay it on top...

And there we go

Now, time to swap over the dash wiring and throw it in. I'm going to get this finished in the next 4 or 5 hours. Hopefully. Because the new college semester starts tomorrow lol.