Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member from south Florida

Drives
    Grey NA Clubman
    Thanks Given
    Welcome. I just checked out your other pics and loved the crossed and clamped shifters. Very innovative.

I'm hoping you're going to chalkboard the roof too. I had a chalkboard painted car once. We had heaps of fun working on 'custom' graphics.

Idling - Listen to it purr... f8al's Avatar
    Drives
    Midnight Blue Mica 01 nb2 LS w/ hardtop
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Q View Post
    Welcome. I just checked out your other pics and loved the crossed and clamped shifters. Very innovative.

I'm hoping you're going to chalkboard the roof too. I had a chalkboard painted car once. We had heaps of fun working on 'custom' graphics.
    I actually got that from a guide on revlimiter on doing an nb timing belt. It didn't work as well as I would have liked it to tho as I had to completely retime it afterwards anyway.

Im doing the roof white because the hardtop has next to no insulation, and well this is south Florida, its hot and sunny here year round.

My color plan is matte black/chalkboard for the body, matte white for the roof and the rims.

on the topic of custom graphics, i usually leave chalk on the hood when i go places and have gotten maybe 15 drawings.

this was the best one though

Last edited by f8al; 02-18-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: answered question and added picture

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to f8al For This Useful Post:

Malibu Q (02-18-2014),WASABI (02-18-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12