Thread: tsingson + My Miata, My Story

Drives
    99 Silver NB
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,332 Posts

tsingson + My Miata, My Story

It all started in the 8th grade when I went to a Pontiac/Mazda Dealership with my dad. Just seeing the Miata up close was enough for me to dream about driving with the top down and just cruising. I always had a fascination with the Porsche 356 so this was almost a no-brainer.

I finally was able to pick up an NB in 2004. The car felt amazing. Never before had I truly felt one with the car. The Miata did everything I asked it do and the smile on my face never went away. Well, it did the day I sold it. I regretted the day that I sold my first NB and it really felt like I had lost my first love. I told myself that I would get one again in the future.

I eventually was able to come up with the funds for another NB in 2012 and to most people, it looks like I bought the same car. But this NB was one that I built with my daughter and wife and to see the transformation from the way that the previous owner had it to my own personal style was like watching a butterfly emerge from a cocoon. I always catch myself walking away from the car in a parking lot and just staring at how far it has come.

The one thing that I can honestly tell you I love about the Miata is the group of people that I have met with the same passion and love of the Miata. I feel that there is no other car that can bring together people like this but I own a Miata and I am biased.

Here is a current picture of my NB:

For an in depth look at my build and story, please check out:
    http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....7618#post57618

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tsingson For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (03-15-2014),Demon I Am (03-19-2014),WASABI (03-15-2014)