Thread: Importing a 1995 Roadster to British Columbia, Canada

Stalled - Fire it up!
    Drives
    a 1995 Miata Roadster - white
    Thanks Given

Importing a 1995 Roadster to British Columbia, Canada

Does anyone have experience importing an older Mazda Roadster to Canada, and particularly, British Columbia? Is it worth it?

I have been living abroad, and I love my 1995 Roadster. It is in good condition and I was thinking of shipping it back to BC when I leave. Is it worth it? Can anyone tell me what the vehicle might be worth. Should I just sell it here and purchase one in Canada? Are there many for sale and what might their value be?

I appreciate your time and insight.

Thanks, JD

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here!
    Drives
    Several Miatas, a 69 GT500 Shelby
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMacLean View Post
    Does anyone have experience importing an older Mazda Roadster to Canada, and particularly, British Columbia? Is it worth it?

I have been living abroad, and I love my 1995 Roadster. It is in good condition and I was thinking of shipping it back to BC when I leave. Is it worth it? Can anyone tell me what the vehicle might be worth. Should I just sell it here and purchase one in Canada? Are there many for sale and what might their value be?

I appreciate your time and insight.

Thanks, JD
    How difficult really depends on it's specs. UK spec, piece of cake, SA spec, takes a little work (think lenses changes), German import, again it depends on the specs.

Bill S.
    Too many to list
    Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution.