Well those daisies didn't last too long. There was an add on craigslist for a guy who had tons of stuff for sale and I already bought my finish panel from him so I went back again. I walked away with the 6 spoke stock wheels, new tires on them for just 150 bucks. I also got a full set of koni's for just 100 bucks. I went for the R package lips, they were bought before I got there, but I think I got something much better out of it. And I also got the window trim for just 10 dollars! But, I don't have any pictures so moving on.

I eventually got a new top, turn signal intakes and had the urge to get new wheels and tires. Stock was boring and then this happened.

WP_000106.jpgWP_000100.jpg

I had no idea what I was in for and these wheels were too big and I was in 400 bucks deep. Then along came Chris Juliano, who is a good friend and a great person to deal with. He wanted something with a lower offset/wider and I wanted something that would fit. So he traded me his 6Ul's all the way from Pittsburgh. Also during this time I picked up a GV lip (fake cause I'm poor) and sent my car into the shop to be painted. It felt strange not having my car for the 3 days it was gone. In fact I was like a worried parent. Wanting to call to make sure everything was ok, that the people were taking care of her. It was all very strange. But when I got my Amy back she was perfect! I didn't plan on this color, and in fact chose it last second and it was worth it.

This is how she sits now, along with some of her and my new friends.

all the miatas.jpgpassing by.jpgrepresenting.jpgseems nor- OH FUCK.jpgsex.jpgsexy.jpg

Big change right?