Quote Originally Posted by Slampen View Post
MeisterR seems to go for replacement before rebuilding.

https://www.meisterr.co.uk/products/...t-damper-each/
Well that changes things I didn't know that MeisterR sold replacement components, that's definitely a step in their favour they're a very good plug and play option.

By rebuildable I was moreso meaning being able to take everything apart and replace each individual piece yourself if need be in the future. Back when I had my Zeta-S coilovers MeisterR only offered a repair service (from the best of my knowledge) where you'd send them your knackered coilover and you'd get either a refurbished one or a new one, obviously at a fee.

I would still personally opt for a setup where I can rely on a solid shock, whether it be Koni, Bilstein or Tociko and use FM springs, hats, bump stops etc, there's nothing wrong with the MeisterRs, I just like to wrench. A shock and spring combo from Flyin Miata will do everything you need it to, if you're not happy with their spring rates you simply put a custom request for different rates in, buy extra springs to do some testing yourself and find what works for you. I realise this is a personal preference and simply my 0.02c.

I'm always switching between 550/375 and 375/300. I can never choose...