Thread: Miatapalooza 2017 - What are you selling/trading?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone ScratchNSniff's Avatar
    Drives
    Miata, Pilot, Civics...
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by TNRooster3 View Post
    I know this is small stuff but have a friend that needs a Rear License Plate Light for a 2002 NB, anyone bringing one? And I need 2 roof latches for a 2003 NB.
    Will have latches for sure on me, already packed up for the trip, can toss a set of license lights in also, just make sure to request them as they will not be set out, can leave aside for you in the trailer...

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone TNRooster3's Avatar
    Drives
    chaste White, 1996 R2-Limited Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given
    Sorry I meant to say the soft-top latches, on my 2003 NB mine are getting worn and will not fasten. To keep them closed I have 2 small pieces of sand paper doubled over and placed between the push button and the latch.

Quote Originally Posted by NCGreasemonkey View Post
    Roof latches? B-pillar? As in Beat Rush style? I can bring you a set. Shoot me a PM.

Sorry. The '95 vers. will not work with yours.

For the rest of the crowd. I am bringing them down. My HT is bolted now that the cage is in. You can get these for a good price.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchNSniff View Post
    Will have latches for sure on me, already packed up for the trip, can toss a set of license lights in also, just make sure to request them as they will not be set out, can leave aside for you in the trailer...

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Thanks for bringing this stuff. If I don't get by or find your booth, will be in the MazdaRoadster tent. Is there any floor plan as to where stuff/ booths will be located?

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift NCGreasemonkey's Avatar
    Drives
    '95 NA NA8 w/small tweeks
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,455 Times in 859 Posts

From top left:

Ducatra mirrors from the one and only Phat. They were run for a week. Nice mirrors. But Noir has this thing about posh. Will sell them for a decent price to someone not running 70d mounts and IL diff rubber.

Delta H-4 flippy conversion. Plug and play. You add your own taste of bulbs. $20

Soft top boot. Good shape. Only mark or blemish I know of is in the center top. Very slight contact wear with the boot. Best offer.

Wind blocker. Good shape. Best offer.

Beat Rush HT latches. Passenger side only one ever installed. Hardware incl.. Went permanet mount and racing seats so my loss... Best offer
    ... Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    ...and don't be like an NCGreasemonkey.
    For the thread on Noir click below
    http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread....e-light-Slowly

Drives
    Thanks Given
    I sent you a PM about the latches and the Lic. plate light, you said after you got back from Palooza and unloaded you could send them to me, did you find them yet? Thx