Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BRGNA8's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 NA8C MX-5
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryB View Post
    Whoa, what a difference! Have never noticed the status of your hood, the rest of the car being gorgeous as F&*K helped with that

If you upgrade in a glass version, you might want to consider the defroster. It looks bad, but it is really practical especially if you drive in cold and/or rainy days.

P.S. I owe you something, but life gets on my way a LOT lately.
    Thanks Harry! Yeah the demisters will certainly prove useful but to be honest I've hardly ever used the demister in any of my previous cars. Also, I use a product from "Nanolex" and they have a glass sealant which I have applied on my front windshield. The sealants nanotechnology makes the rain/water simply bead and ‘slip off’. So basically, when it rains whilst you're driving, you don't even need to use the wipers. It's what I'll be also using for the rear glass windshield when I replace it with a tan soft top.

Here's a video of it in action on my old Golf R.

I'll be dedicating a full day to detail the MX-5 very soon and will document the process. Will be doing full paint correction with wax and polish and then will be applying the Gyeon Q2 MOHS paint protection sealant along with Gyeon Q2 antifog for the windshield as well as re-applying Gyeon Q2 View which should be the same as the Nanolex product.

Re: the part, understandable mate! All good. Hopefully I get it soon because I'll be looking to install it in the next few weeks or so!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BRGNA8 For This Useful Post:

Greasemonkey2000 (07-19-2017)