Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
That magnetic suspension system is the business. I wouldn’t touch the height. Tinted windows are a hassle unless you need ‘em. It makes the police nervous during traffic stops, too.
I haven't had the chance to really put it through its paces yet due to weather, but the ride is nice and supple in a straight line but tightens right up when you take a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent☣Orange View Post
Window tint has come a long way since the 80s. Nowadays, you can get a tint that is barely discernible from clear windows yet blocks most UV and infrared wavelengths. In Florida, it’s almost necessary to block infrared heat and interior degradation from ultra violet.

That magnetic suspension is still pretty amazing; electrically manipulating particles to change damping on the fly.
I know about the clear stuff, if there is an issue with interior heat in the summer then I might get that. It has cooled seats, she uses the A/C in the Miata if it's hot in the summer while she has the top down so I'm curious to see how well the seats do.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent☣Orange View Post
Just noticed the factory D-cut steering wheel. Good job Chevy! I refuse to pay $700 for an aftermarket one.
The extra legroom is nice, but it's a little weird turning the wheel shuffling it through your hands when you hit the flat spot.