Quote Originally Posted by atlex View Post
For my white car I've got two exhausts - Old School Corn*s 2" off the car and RM01A on the car.

I'll never sell the corn*s, it's a work of art, the sound it makes is, well, an event - but it is 1 piece so hard to store. And it isn't really motorsports /police friendly. A friend of mine knows EVERY TIME I drive through his town with this exhaust on.

The RM01A is a lot quieter and probably even lighter and because of its wider bore capable of delivering more power.

The ultimate off the shelf .. between track and 'event' probably the new style corns - they make them in wider bores too - and they took the multi-piece style to heart to make shipping much easier.

But the miata's exhaust needs are simple, so an exhaust shop should be able to make something beautiful for a good price.
The corns has always been a personal favorite of mine just from how normal and stock the exhaust looks. I have a Mazdaspeed Yumex catback in perfect condition and for the mean time I am going to run that until i can decide down the road which exhaust will be best or go custom.