Thread: Posting images

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 4,642 Posts
    Guys this is older software and Vbulletin is no longer being supported with techs and updates so we are having to do a LOT more custom work on here to make certain features work. I am debating on using the newer Vb5 however it is also no longer supported. If we upgrade we will likely loose a lot of features, so caught between a rock and a hard place as they say.

You can always use the "img" tags to post pictures and can link them externally via imgur, Flickr, etc, ive been hosting 98% of my pics on Flickr for the past 15 years, its actually better since I can always find my pics when I need them vs uploading a photo to a forum and forgetting where you placed it. Sure its not as "fast/easy" because you have to use a desktop vs your cell phone but again Vbulletin software developers are AWOL so doing the best we can here. Also doing our best to keep this place simple and ad free for you guys vs the other forums with google ads, and spam farmers, and email harvesters, and other shady ways they sell your info.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phatmiata For This Useful Post:

HarryB (10-24-2019),MaRcOp01o (10-24-2019),MikeA (10-26-2019),Roadster7 (10-24-2019)