Thread: Let's build an LE this time!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Sean! Great to have you back in an NA but even more excited that you've started your build thread here!! A couple other things..

* thrilled you got a set of Sharks and still thankful you let me get your last set from Barrel Bros! (I don't even have to feel guilty)
    * the only other parts I got from you are in the BRG and don't think the tan would work all that well in an LE (again, guilt free)
    * SD is further south but hopefully we'll be able to get you involved in some of the SoCal/ KINOD Roadster goodness when you're back

Really looking forward to where this inevitably will end up going!

1,000 rpm - releasing the clutch gokartn's Avatar
    Drives
    90 Red
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgrayleather View Post
    Sean! Great to have you back in an NA but even more excited that you've started your build thread here!! A couple other things..

* thrilled you got a set of Sharks and still thankful you let me get your last set from Barrel Bros! (I don't even have to feel guilty)
    * the only other parts I got from you are in the BRG and don't think the tan would work all that well in an LE (again, guilt free)
    * SD is further south but hopefully we'll be able to get you involved in some of the SoCal/ KINOD Roadster goodness when you're back

Really looking forward to where this inevitably will end up going!
    Peter, no need to feel guilty on any of it! Half the love of this for me is finding the car/parts.

Hopefully I end up in SD, as of now that's still a possibility! My wife and I are definitely hoping it stays on the table. Hoping to be able to take part in some KINOD action!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk