Thread: hoodedreeper's NC1 Sport

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power hoodedreeper's Avatar
    Drives
    '92 Purple Supercharged
    Thanks Given
    Once the bootlid was repaired, one of the number plate lights broke upon fitting. I was searching for a replacement when I found Jass Performance sold LED units.

Vlad at Jass Performance helped and supported my previous Purple MX5 Project and he was excited to hear that I was back in MX5 ownership. I placed an order for some interior parts including a pair of the LED number plate units,they arrived next day.

The number plate lights are a direct fit. The only issue I found was the bulb holders turn freely rather than clicking in place like OEM

Next up were a brushed handbrake sleeve and a matching gear knob. These are available in 4 different finishes and the gear knobs have 3 variants.

The last piece to fit was a stainless gauge face. This has transformed the dull cluster and really added character. These were quite involved in fitting, luckily I found a couple of other videos to use as a guide.

Since fitting them and looking at them at night something isn't quite right. I 'think' the original gauge face needs to be removed as the illumination is restricted. I've emailed Jass Performance to get some clarification.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoodedreeper For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (10-06-2022)