I got a few more pieces in this week, and as of today, I pretty much have all the major parts needed that will comprise my turbo system.

I received a set of Hardtop Brackets from GarageStar today, and I absolutely LOVE these things! After the cage was installed, the bolt holes for the side brackets were blocked off. When I saw that these had different mounting points for the sides, I absolutely had to have them. When I saw the Facebook post that Ken had gotten more of these ready to ship, I immediately sent him an email. They're really nice quality and the hardware is great as well; dome top allen bolts look great when they're installed. And speaking of installation, I should probably get on that!

GarageStar Hardtop Brackets by ShadowMX5, on Flickr

Also included was one of these great NA roadster stickers...so cool!

Untitled by ShadowMX5, on Flickr

I also received my Spec Stage 2 clutch that will be replacing the F1 Stage 2 clutch (Pretty much an OEM clutch) that is currently in the car.

Spec Stage 2 Clutch by ShadowMX5, on Flickr

This thing looks like it will do its job quite well compared to the clutch I have now. This clutch is rated to hold 275 lb-ft of torque, much more than I'll ever be making, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to overdo it a little bit with something like this

The clutch itself has a pure kevlar contact surface with a steel backing, so I can imagine it will hold power a LOT better.

Finally, I got in the Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulator to add to the assortment of Turbosmart parts that will be going on the 10AE.

Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulator by ShadowMX5, on Flickr

Turbosmart Fuel Pressure Regulator by ShadowMX5, on Flickr