Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie from Czech

Idling - Listen to it purr... Zed CZ's Avatar
    Drives
    '97 BRG
    Thanks Given

newbie from Czech

Hi,

let me introduce me and my miata. I'm Zdenek and she is '97 NA in BRG, we are from Czech rep. I bought her almost a year ago after two years of finding and selecting the right piece and I must say it was the best time of my life with a car so far. Right now she is in a winter sleeping mode and I'm in a buying mods mode and making prep for another season.

Here are pictures of her, but they are not the most recent ones, actually they are pretty old and I don't have better ones. The reason is simple, I don't have a time to make pictures when driving miata
    But the only difference is in wheels, now there are oem 14" Enkeis.

DSC_0877.jpgDSC_0832.jpgDSC_0991.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zed CZ For This Useful Post:

WASABI (03-18-2014)

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! The Driver's Avatar
    Drives
    1996 Montego Blue Leather Package + 5 Speed = Torsen II
    Thanks Given
    Welcome U lucky bastard! I banged for a while a Czech nurse that lives in Orlando, FL. If all the woman in the Czech Republic bang like her, the survival of your country and your people is assured!
    96 Montego, replacing a 95M... I miss: My running peeps in Tampa, running barefoot @ Clearwater Beach and First Choice BBQ, in Brandon. In So Cal I miss: The Malibu Canyons, CA 33 and In & Out Burgers ! I'm from Tampa, if I was from Tampa Bay, I'd be a fish!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power George's Avatar
    Drives
    '98 Evolution orange NB6
    Thanks Given
    čααu

Driver: they sure do lol

Drives
    '97 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Driver: lol that's maybe for the first time when someone say's I'm lucky to be Czech, but yeah they do ;)
    and thx

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    čααu

Driver: they sure do lol
    Oh my!
    96 Montego, replacing a 95M... I miss: My running peeps in Tampa, running barefoot @ Clearwater Beach and First Choice BBQ, in Brandon. In So Cal I miss: The Malibu Canyons, CA 33 and In & Out Burgers ! I'm from Tampa, if I was from Tampa Bay, I'd be a fish!

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed CZ View Post
    Driver: lol that's maybe for the first time when someone say's I'm lucky to be Czech, but yeah they do ;)
    and thx
    I have had sex with a LOT OF WOMEN. Andrea (Czech) and Martina (Estonia) are at the top by far. I mean what is it about Eastern European women? They are just FEARLESS, there is never an "I don't/won't do that" and you better be on top of your game, because sex with them is like the best marathon you'll ever do...

PS: Not a huge fan of 16 rims on an NA, but BBS always looks good in my book! ;)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Driver For This Useful Post:

WASABI (03-18-2014)

Drives
    1990 Mariner Blue
    Thanks Given
    Welcome aboard

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! WASABI's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 British Racing Green
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,464 Times in 795 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    I have had sex with a LOT OF WOMEN. Andrea (Czech) and Martina (Estonia) are at the top by far. I mean what is it about Eastern European women? They are just FEARLESS, there is never an "I don't/won't do that" and you better be on top of your game, because sex with them is like the best marathon you'll ever do...
    I just stumbled across this, and it made me laugh! What a great welcome thread!!!

-Jim

P.S. And Welcome. It's good to have some proper representation in the Czech Republic!

Drives
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by WASABI View Post
    I just stumbled across this, and it made me laugh! What a great welcome thread!!!

-Jim

P.S. And Welcome. It's good to have some proper representation in the Czech Republic!
    In all fairness, I wasn't a Moderator when I posted that... But I stand by EVERY word!

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power George's Avatar
    Drives
    '98 Evolution orange NB6
    Thanks Given
    his car as it looks now

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! WASABI's Avatar
    Drives
    1991 British Racing Green
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,464 Times in 795 Posts
    Lookin' good! So about Zed CZ's car, is it a special edition '97? It looks like it has a tan interior. Can we get some more pictures...hopefully with some of the Czech woman Driver was talking about.

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone JonB's Avatar
    Drives
    2008 Copper Red Mica
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsk View Post
    If you don't know who I am, just look for the sexiest guy there. That's Jon B. I'm the guy next to him.

Drives
    '97 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Oh, nice to see such interest.. yes, it has tan interior, but I'm not sure about the special edition, are you? At the time when I was selecting offers there were quite a lot of young NA BRG's - about 4-5 from circa 20 NA's available at the Germany. How do I recognize if it's SE? No signs of SE on the car for me.

This is how interior looks (actually looked) like
    Some versions have also tan dashboard, mine is black and in tan are only seats with softtop.

Anyway few updates happened since my last post there, so pictures with a little of talking:

16" BBS was too much for me and I wanted 14" OEM with not so sticky tyre for the right feel so from one guy I took these and stayed on them for some time

Bought type II Torsen, my NA was LSD free

Torsen on the place, open dif free of duty

After the first year I was bored with the look of OEM Enkei's and thanks to a groupbuy by two nice guys in Czech I made my mind on XXR 513 in silver

Then I was looking for the right tyres, this time some sticky tyres .. so Yokohama AD08 came and I was finally ready to fit and test them

At the same time I wanted better brake pads instead of OEM so after a while of reading I decided for EBC Yellow stuff's on all four.
    And at the same day we made a little photoshoot (George posted one above already)

But this all was only for one reason .. I was finally heading on a trackday

I have some GoPro action too just it's not ready yet. But the whole day was όbercool, a lot of fun and interesting people around. Miata survived her whole day shift and made 100+ laps, brakes are superb same as the tyres, satisfied with both and looking forward for another trackday. She is very usable and enjoyable
    charged beauty - Miata simply begs to be driven hard!

Drives
    '97 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Goals for this moment:
    -change a softtop for a new fresh one with working zipping window, current one is broken so I can't close the window
    -find used slicks for Enkei's and repaint them
    -make a decision about new suspension
    -cold air intake, headers and exhaust .. want to improve sound a bit
    charged beauty - Miata simply begs to be driven hard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast