Here is another one that ended on eBay

1993 Mazda Miata Limited Edition 93 LE 1/1500 41k Miles

NO RESERVE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...orcev4exp=true

39 bids
Winning bid: US $6,910.00

Quote Originally Posted by buy_it_right!
In 1993 Mazda made 1500 limited edition Miata's simply called "limited edition" cars, they were black with a red interior and were the "top of the line" costing almost $24,000 at the time. This is 1 of those 1,500 cars. The package included; brilliant black exterior paint, red leather interior (the only miata ever to be offered with red leather, still stands till today), aluminum trim inserts on the door speakers, Bilstein shocks and special springs/sway bars, Mazda MSSS sound system (has speakers in the headrests, and bass woofers in the mid section of the seat), front and rear air dams, cruise control, power windows, BBS alloy wheels, and full tonneau cover. If you would like to read more about what the limited edition package included I would suggest you read this website: http://www.miata93le.com/About_LE.htm

Basics
1993 LE, second owner
Clean title in hand
Clean CarFax/Autocheck
VIN: JM1NA3519P1412489
41,675 miles
Overall good condition
Located in Winston Salem, NC

SWAG (extra stuff that came with the car from Mazda)
--3 OEM Keys
--Tonneau cover was/is BNIB until I decided to put it on for the first time about 2 months ago, I drove it to work one day then took it off and put it back in the original box.
--Miata 2 book set with keeper
--Red Boot cover
--BBS Cap wrench
--Bilstein Sticker/envelope
--Wheel Lock Key
--Original Books with salesman's business card
--MAZDA key chain, but not the original LE specific one
--Radio Cover

Maintenance
Since I've owner the car I have added/improved:
New OEM Beltline moulding (both sides)
New Koyo Radiator
New OEM Hoses (All coolant hoses, even the pain in the butt to get too ones)
Flushed Coolant
New T-stat
New Clutch Slave
New brake fluid
Mobil 1 10w30
Mobil 1 85/90 trans fluid
Mobil 1 85/90 LSD diff fluid
New PCV valve and gasket
Painted Cam Cover
New Cam Cover Gasket
New NGK Plugs
New NGK Wires
"Fan" Style wiper sprayers (need a short hose to connect them back up, haven't gotten around to that yet)
Fat Cat Motorsports Bump Stops
New OEM heater control background
New BLACK OEM floor mats (red also included)
New Door speakers (Kicker DS650)
New front lip
New ROBBINS zipper rear window top (within past 2 years)

Needs attention
It has been stored inside for all but 1 year around 2005. There are two very small dings that could be removed by paint-less dent repair that if I didn't mention, you might not find. The tires are in good condition, however the rears are Goodyears and the fronts are Dunlops (same size). There are pictures of a few scratches at the end of the auction listing, these are a few other small imperfections in the paint but the paint is overall very good for its age. The Dash is starting to get sticky which is a known problem with Miata's with painted dashes, there are a lot of write ups on how to resolve this problem or you could leave it alone. The CD player works but skips unless the road is smooth, the Cassette can be iffy sometimes but works good (I use a Cassette with 1/8 jack for my iPod, works great!).

Sorry there are some bugs on the front bumper in the pictures

Dimples in front bumper from previous owner's required front license plate for his state

Front left fender scratch approx 6 inches

Spots all over rear spoiler, not on trunk, please note that the paint is not "hazed" it was very humid in my garage as I had the door open and the lens fogged on my camera

Front right fender scratch approx 2 inches

**Please no trades**

93LE SC Miata9 IMG_1573_zps7811ca66.jpg93LE SC Miata1 IMG_1573_zps7811ca66.jpg93LE SC Miata2 IMG_1573_zps7811ca66.jpg
93LE SC Miata3 IMG_1573_zps7811ca66.jpg